How Do I Create a Recipe Book?
This feature is only available to That Clean Life for Business members.
As a That Clean Life for Business Member, you have the ability to create simple recipe e-books. These make great resources for a client or community who may not be into following a meal plan, but would prefer a book of your approved recipes to draw inspiration from.
To create a recipe e-book:
- From your Planner, create a new meal plan by clicking New.
- Name your recipe book (Ex: High Protein Breakfast Recipes, Ketogenic Dinner Ideas, etc)
- Add the recipes you want to include in the e-book into the Planner. The order or location doesn’t matter.
- Once you have added all of the recipes you want to include in the e-book in the Planner, click Export.
- A dialog will pop up. Since you want to include recipes only, de-select "Plan". (It is up to you whether you want to include the List, Notes, Nutrition and/or a cover page.)
- Click Export to export your book of recipes.