How Do I Create a Recipe Book?
This feature is only available to That Clean Life for Business members.
As a That Clean Life for Business Member, you have the ability to create simple recipe e-books. These make great resources for a client or community who may not be into following a meal plan, but would prefer a book of your approved recipes to draw inspiration from.
To create a recipe e-book:
- From your Planner, create a new meal plan by clicking New.
- Name your recipe book (Ex: High Protein Breakfast Recipes, Ketogenic Dinner Ideas, etc)
- Add the recipes you want to include in the e-book onto the Planner. (The order or location doesn’t matter.)
- Once you have added all of the recipes you want to include in the recipe e-book onto the Planner, click Export.
- A dialog will pop up. Since you want to include recipes only, de-select "Plan" by clicking on it. This will remove the meal plan page from the PDF export. You may also want to de-select the List, Notes, Nutrition, depending on what components you want to include in the recipe book.
6. Optional: Choose a cover for the recipe book and add a brief with any special instructions.
7. Click Start Export to export your book of recipes as a PDF.