How Do I Add a Cover or a Brief to My Exports?
You can add two types of cover pages to any of your PDF exports.
- A cover page, with a photo (plus your logo and title of the plan)
- A brief, with any notes or special instructions you'd like to include with the plan.
You have the ability to include both, one or none of these options to your PDF exports.
To add a cover with a photo:
- When looking at a plan within your Planner that you want to export with a cover page, first click the Start Export button.
- A dialog will pop-up and you will see a select labelled Cover . Click on that select, and you will see a dropdown which contains a list of recipes from the plan. Select the recipe you would like to include a photo of on the cover. Your plan will now export with a cover page with a photo.
To add a brief with your notes or special instructions:
- When looking at the meal plan or recipe you want to export with a brief, click the Start Export button.
- A dialog will pop-up and you will see a text area that says Brief. Type what you would like in this field to add an extra page with your notes. If you leave this field blank, we will assume you do not want to include a brief. Your plan will now export with a brief.