How Do I Customize the Labels on a Plan?
You can fully customize the labels in your Planner on a plan-by-plan basis. For example, you could change the labels so that the plan starts on a day other than Monday, rearrange the order of meals, or make the labels generic like Meal 1, Meal 2, Meal 3 or Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 etc. Below we've listed some more ideas for custom day and meal labels to help you get creative...
- Generic: Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, etc.
- Specific dates: April 21 2019, 04/21/2019, etc.
- Additional meals: Pre-Workout, Post-Workout, Salad 1, Recovery 1, etc.
- Specific times: 10:00 AM, 2:00 pm, etc.
To customize the layout of the Planner:
When looking at your
Planner, simply click on the label you want to change along the X or Y axis.
A modal containing a select will appear where you can update that particular label. Select an option or simply type your desired label. Custom labels support up to 15 characters. When you've inputted your custom label simply click the
Edit Label button.
- Repeat to update all the labels to your liking.