How Do I Send a Recipe, Meal Plan, or List to a Client?
You can send a recipe, meal plan or list to a client easily. Here's our three recommended methods:
Deliver it via our software:
- When looking at a recipe, meal plan or list — click the Export button.
- Click on the Email tab at the top of the dialog.
- Enter your client's email, choose your export settings and then click the Start Export button.
We will deliver the export to your client with your personal branding and message. We will send you a delivery receipt for confirmation.
Note: The PDF will be attached to the email itself in addition to a link provided in the body of the email which expires after 24 hours. The email is sent via email@example.com to ensure the highest level of deliverability.
Download and provide to your client:
- When looking at a recipe, plan or list — click the Export button.
- Choose your export settings.
- Click the Start Export button.
Your export will be downloaded as a PDF into your "Downloads" folder. From here, you can either send the PDF as an attachment through your own email client, upload it to a file sharing service (ie: Dropbox),
upload it to your practice management software, or simply print it for your client.