How Do I Use Snippet Templates?
We've provided you with an assortment of pre-made Snippet templates that you can use on their own or in combination with your very own Snippet creations.
Currently, we provide snippet templates for the following:
That Clean Life
- Client Meal Plan Introduction: A general introduction you can provide to your client explaining how they can follow their meal plan, various tips, and a quick explanation of how leftovers work.
- Disclaimer of Liability: A general disclaimer you can provide to your clients.
Environmental Working Group
- Dirty Dozen™ List: EWG's 2019 Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce™
- Clean Fifteen™ List: EWG's 2019 Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce™
Templates are available directly within the Export dialog and can be applied within your "Brief". Here's how:
- From the Export dialog, click View all.
- Click on the tab that says "Templates". Choose your template, and then click the Apply button.
- You will now see your Snippet Template in the "Brief".
Additionally, you can use Templates to create your own Snippets from within your Preferences. Here's how:
- From "Your Profile" click on the Preferences tab. Scroll down and click New snippet.
- Click the New from template link.
- Choose the Template you'd like to create your own Snippet from, and then click the Apply Template button.
- You can now edit the Template and give it a new title. When you are finished, click the Create Snippet button.