How Do I Use Snippet Templates?
We've provided you with an assortment of pre-made Snippet templates that you can use on their own or in combination with your very own Snippet creations.
Currently, we provide snippet templates for the following:
That Clean Life
- Meal Planning Guide Introduction: Explains how to use a meal planning guide to create a meal plan and grocery list, along with tips to stay organized when following the plan.
- Recipe Book Introduction: Explains how to use a recipe book, various tips, and an explanation of how leftovers work.
- Meal Plan Introduction: Explains how to follow a meal plan, various tips, and an explanation of how leftovers work.
- Disclaimer of Liability: A general disclaimer you can provide to your clients.
Environmental Working Group
- Dirty Dozen™ List: EWG's 2020 Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce™
- Clean Fifteen™ List: EWG's 2020 Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce™
Templates are available directly within the Export dialog and can be applied within your "Brief". Here's how:
From the Export dialog, click
- Click on the tab that says "Templates". Choose your template, and then click the Apply button.
- You will now see your Snippet Template in the "Brief".
Additionally, you can use Templates to create your own Snippets from within your Preferences. Here's how:
- From "Your Profile" click on the Preferences tab. Scroll down and click New snippet
- Click the New from template link.
- Choose the Template you'd like to create your own Snippet from, and then click the Apply Template button.
- You can now edit the Template and give it a new title. When you are finished, click the Create Snippet button.